Inflation & Fed Effects on Crypto & Stock Market w/ Andrew Horowitz | The Disciplined Investor

altcoins bitcoin bitcoin analysis bitcoin crash bitcoin news bitcoin news today bitcoin price bitcoin today btc btc crash btc dip btc news crypto crypto crash crypto market crypto news cryptocurrencies cryptocurrency cryptocurrency crash cryptocurrency news fed chair fed hikes 2022 fed meeting federal reserve finance fomc fomc meeting inflation investing investment jerome powell stock stock market stock market crash stock market news stocks Jun 15, 2022
 

U.S. Treasury yields pulled back slightly on Wednesday morning ahead of the Federal Reserve’s key monetary policy announcement. Traders initially anticipated a 50-basis-point interest rate hike, but in light of the red hot inflation print, the market is now pricing a more than 95% chance of a 75-basis-point increase, the biggest since 1994. Down for the eighth consecutive day, bitcoin regained little strength after falling to a 30-month low of $20,834.50 on Monday night but was still down over 5% over the past 24 hours. What will this mean for crypto? and how much pain are we in store for?

Guest: Andrew Horowitz is the President and Founder of Horowitz & Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. He is also the host of The Disciplined Investor Podcast.
The Disciplined Investor Podcast ➜ https://t2m.io/DisciplinedInvestor

Become a Diamond Circle Member for FREE!

What you get is a life-changing strategy plan via member-only content, email, courses, and best of all Digital Asset Rewards given back to our community!
Join for FREE